Please my humble request for everyone. Because I need your good intention and support with general knowledge. I am looking for very quiet beautiful land I would like to build up buddhist meditation temple. If you have however available support will be happy to receive. Your kindness repaying living being with gentle and kindness for others. This is our goal with truly benefits many living being because this merit will never end. The result is gathering enlightenment. This is my ambition to preseve Buddha Dharma holy lineage more longer life and also very special generous your support.
For many years before Buddhism did not exist in Western countries. Right now is a good opportunity to share Buddhist wisdom teaching, however, some Buddhist teachers without knowledge of true Dharma teach discrimination because they begin with bad intention, only increasing negative Karma. They recite always; “my Lama, my lineage, my teacher”, etc. They are always talking about loving compassion for all beings, but really their actions are of discrimination. This is far from Buddhist view.
They are trying to boast by using the name of His Holiness for their own. It seems nowadays, people using a special name that all of Gorilla becoming His Holiness and all the monkeys are becoming His emanation. Gorillas and monkeys don’t have good intention, and have no power, because they are trying to destroy everything because they have no discipline. This is similar to those people who use these special names to destroy other peoples’ lives and Buddhist doctrine by directly deceiving their students.
True Dharma begins with good intention for all beings and especially for the protection of Buddhist doctrine. Many previous great masters always had good intention for other beings, and never deceived or destroyed Buddhist Dharma. Always trying to build up Buddhism doctrine for longer life and automatically benefits all of the living beings. Because of good intention and positive power.
Previous great masters were always teaching in action, without discrimination, the true Dharma and truly receiving blessings and blossoming Buddha nature. I don’t wish to criticize others actions but I am writing this message because of my good intention for other beings. I am very lucky that I met many truly enlightened masters and I hope to be a good disciple. I don’t want to boast because this only brings bad luck. I believe in cause and effect. I am coming from an ocean of water from Buddhist teachings. Right now I am not looking for a drop of water.
His Holiness Dudjom Rinpoche teaching for Buddhist in general and especially technique Vajrayana Buddhist dharma practice to how can keep buddhist bow. This is a message for everyone. Would like to let you know. Below teaching coming from his holiness prophecy.
Initiation is the entrance to Sang-ngag Dorje Thekpa (Secret Mantra Vajrayana) which enables Enlightenment in one lifetime. The first initiation is that of Bum-wang or the Vessel Initiation. If Bum-wang is not first received, Sang-wang or the Secret Initiation cannot be granted. Similarly if Sang-wang is not first received, Sher-wang, the Wisdom Initiation, cannot be granted. If the Wisdom Initiation is not first received, Tsig-wang, the Symbolic (Word) Initiation cannot be granted. The succession of and interval between these four initiations can vary according to the receptivity of each disciple and his maturity in time.
Simply receiving an initiation is not sufficient in itself. The recipient must accordingly adhere to the Samaya pledge which constitutes the heart of initiation.
Though Vajrayana precepts, vows and pledges can be innumerable, yet if condensed they can be categorized into ‘Tsa-wai Tung-wa Chu-shi’ (the Fourteen Roots of spiritual downfall) and ‘Yen-lag Bom-bo Gye’ (the Eight Major Branches), and ‘Ku-sung Thuk-gi Dam-tsig’ (the Samaya pledge relating means authentic root teacher Body, Speech and Mind. It is, therefore, most important to adhere to them faithfully by keeping Samaya which means explanation of immeasurable. You need to learn and will become true buddhist. Other way just acting buddhist and meaningless.
There is no way of practicing the Secret Mantras if initiations are not first received; the mere reading of the texts of the Secret instructions is not permitted, let alone the practice.
First the initiations must be properly received then the pledge must be kept perfectly pure, finally one must bring the essence of the initiation to effective realization.
If we, the followers of the Secret Mantras of Mahayana, are able to take to heart the essence of the practice of ‘Dom-pa Sum’ (Three Precepts) or three bows,essence of matters by keeping bows practicing the outer garb significant dress if monk or lay, is of no different. It is pure buddhist Sangha.
Vajrayana empowerment,Secret instruction and oral transmition etc by providing for other. You must have authentic buddhist lineage holder permission.
If without receiving any permission of buddhist texts which is not allowed to give teachings. It is like illegal which means lineage blessing is block.
If you receive permission from our root teacher then you must know disciple have mature quality by engaging teachings for other. But you really need to know keeping Samaya pure or not with carefully examinition of disciple.
Root teaching from his holiness Tibetan Script by comparing from Tibetan translation in english is not correct by loosing meaning and also few words are not translated in English.
If you would like to know you can read in Tibetan and english translation. I examine and translated his holiness Tibetan script into english translation which are in small font size.
I am sure that nothing is missing words and everythng is complete translated.
My aspiration is benefit for everyone.This is my goal.
Tuesday may 31. 2022 is the beginning of Saga Dawa – on the Tibetan Buddhist Calendar.Tuesday, June14. is the day of the Buddha’s enlightenment – a very special day. If you do practice on this day, it is more powerful than practicing on other days. This day is also called Parinirvana Day and Buddha Shakyamuni’s Birthday.The whole month is a special time. If we do practice during this time, every virtue is multiplied by 100,000! If we make negative action, it is also multiplied by 100,000! So it is especially important during these days for good intention and not making any negativity. if you would like, this is a good time to make a special vow – such as eating no meat, drinking no liquor, having no sexual activity, abandoning non-virtuous talk, etc. Because this month is also the time that many insects and spiders, etc are being alive because of the weather becoming more warm, do dedication and aspiration for all beings because these beings have a short lifetime and will not be alive for very long.All practice is more powerful at this time of the year. We are human beings and we have more freedom than other beings so we need to share this good opportunity with all beings.
- A) I wish to share a few important guidelines with regard to the misuse of my humble name by different Buddhist Monks, Yogis and Lamas. These are ones who are frequently visiting Taiwan or have settled in Southeast Asia or are in different countries. I make this plea despite my repeated appeals to everyone. It was a big surprise to me that several Buddhist Lamas (even ones I have never met or ever given any teaching), are using my humble name continuously for their personal monetary benefit. This is an extreme matter of shame and also a big fraud. Wearing monks robes while cheating and misleading lay people is a serious crime and also breaks all of Buddha’s principle Vows. This is sowing serious negative Karma for yourself and at the same time, ruining Buddhism. I really feel sorry for such gross negative activities by Buddhist Lamas, Khenpos, Yogis or Monks residing abroad. I strongly object all those who are using my name directly or indirectly by any means.
My constant guidelines and advice to Buddhists,(either a Re-incarnate Lama, Yogi, Khenpo or an ordinary Monk) whom I happen to meet from day to day, are always the same and are quoted below:
- If you are a serious Buddhist student and Zogpachenpo’s practitioner, you should spend your life in retreat with minimal comfort and give up all attachment to luxury.
- Do not waste your time in touring all foreign counties including Taiwan, which is fruitless.
- Do not attempt to beg for donations using excuses such as construction of a big monastery, Stupa, Zangdogpelri, Bumtsog or big offerings or setting up of a new Buddhist center etc.
- Do not sell out Zogpachenpo under different pretexts for your own personal benefit.
- Always be humble and do not try to expose yourself in front of others even if you may have little knowledge in Buddhism.
- Do not cheat others in the name of Zogpachenpo by giving initiations or teachings which you have never received yourself from a legitimate high Lama or Guru.
- Finally, I, myself never have even the slightest desire to visit any foreign country nor have any specific reason to do so.
- In the past, I have experienced several occasions, that despite of my unwillingness and objection, re-incarnate Lamas, Yogis, Khenpos and Monks, those who have come to see me, are taking photographs with me by force under different pretext. Due to electronic supremacy, people are coming with different types of electronic devices so they may record my voice or take my photograph. It is not always easy to detect these actions, especially at my age.
- Hence, I notify all the Buddhist followers all over the world, DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT believe any person who is in possession of such photographs or making false claims that he or she is my student in the past or present. Please, do not believe just by showing a photograph or seeing or hearing a video, etc. Therefore, I, the undersigned with full consent, reject such types of false claims made by different Buddhist Centers, Monasteries, Institutes, or Re-incarnate Lamas, Khenpos, Yogis and/or any ordinary Monks etc.
In conclusion, once again, I sincerely appeal to all Buddhist followers all over the world and Buddhist Centers including the people who are taking interest in Buddhist religion, kindly take note of my above cited humble declaration and suggestions. After seeing this article in the newspapers I hope everyone will clearly understand me and my personal opinion hereafter.
Dated: April 19, 2007 Thanking you,
Declaration by: CHATRAL SANGAY DORJE
What really bring to meaningful life in buddhism teaching ?
We think of ordinary life eat, sleep and shit these three kinds of activity everyday we use but meaningless because those things does not matter even intelligent or not intelligent as result is same thing. Buddhism teaching show you some meaningful life direction. For example businessman money is not permanent because they have a lot of money but sometimes money is gone and becoming very poor. Same way beautiful body is not permanent even right now looks beautiful but sooner or later lots of wrinkle on the face, this is a significant of impermanent not really meaningful of rich or beautiful which is always changing.
Buddhism teaching is technique of how can have cause of happiness and result unchangeable Buddha hood. If we don’t have kindness for others but least kindness for self can get you really different result. Actually, during 7th century buddhist master Shanti Deva said all of the joy or happiness coming from wishing for others. All of the miserable sufferings, unhappiness coming from own egoistic.
How can do daily practice for meditation and supplication needs authentic guru show you some secret method of significant your own mind can blow some wisdom. This is the meaningful life coming from yourselves not from outer. That’s why buddhism teaching is so important of making precious life.
༈ །སངས་རྒྱས་ཀྱི་བསྟན་པ་ལ་ཕན་པའི་ལྷག་བསམ། སེམས་ཅན་ལ་བདེ་སྐྱིད་བསྐྲུན་པའི་སེམས་པ་བཟང་པོ། ང་མཁས་པ་ཡིན་སྙམ་པའི་བློ་ཡོད་སྲིད་ཀྱང་། བརྒྱུད་པ་ཉམས་ཆགས་ཅན་དང་། དམ་གྲིབ་ཕོག་པའི་གང་ཟག་ལ་སངས་རྒྱས་སུ་མཐོང་ན། ཐར་པའི་སྲོག་རྩ་གཅོད་མཁན་དེང་སང་མང་པོ་རེད། གལ་ཏེ་མ་ཤེས་ན། ཆོས་འབྲེལ་སོགས་བྱས་པ་ཡིན་ན་བློ་རྨོངས། མ་ཤེས་པ་དང་། མ་རིག་པ་རེད། ཤེས་བཞིན་བྱེད་པ་ནི། བླུན་པོ་འཇིག་རྟེན་ཆོས་བརྒྱད་ཀྱི་རྗེས་སུ་འབྲངས་པ་དང་། ཟོག་པོའི་ལུགས་རེད། འདི་ཡང་གཡོ་སྒྱུ་མེད་པའི་དྲང་པོའི་ངག་གི་བདེན་པར་ཤུགས་ཀྱི་ཐལ། གལ་ཏེ་རྫོགས་པ་ཆེན་པོ་དང་། ཕྱག་རྒྱ་ཆེན་པོ་ལ་ཉམས་ལེན་གནང་མཁན་ཡིན་ན། ཀུན་བཟང་སྨོན་ལམ་ལས། སྲིད་གསུམ་འཇིགས་ཀྱང་དངང་སྐྲགས་མེད། འདོད་ཡོན་ལྔ་ལ་ཆགས་པ་མེད། འདི་འདྲའི་རྟགས་དང་ཚད་མ་གང་ཟག་དེ་ལ་ཡོད་དགོས་པ་རེད། ཡིན་ནའང་། དེང་སང་འདི་འདྲ་གོ་ལྡོག་རེད། ཆོས་བརྒྱད་ཀྱི་གོང་ས་ཤོར་ས་རེ་སྙམ་པའི་འཇིགས་སྣང་གིས་ངོ་ཚ་མཁན་གྲངས་མེད་རེད། འདོད་ཆགས་མེ་ལས་ཚ་བའི་རྐྱེན་གྱི་བསླུ་འབྲིད་འདོད་ཡོན་ལྔ་ལ་རྔམ་སེམས་ནི། ཐར་པའི་ལམ་ཐག་རི་བོང་གི་རྭ་བཞིན་ཏུ་གྱུར།།
Dear Dharma Friends,
Today my message for everyone. Last almost 3 years dharma activities didn’t open because of busy for different kinds of life support. Now I can participate in my freedom of dharma activities. My motivation is always caring for other living beings. Best support is buddhism teaching and learning. This is unchangeable inner true happiness which is rare to find. Buddhism teaching has many category level of teaching. All of the precious teaching is to bring on how to turn positive mind which is the technique of philosophy and meditation. Buddhism teaching technique is how to subdue our negative mind. We will do more discussion and you will find your own good direction to achieve inner happiness.
You can contact in e-mail or website.
Thank you welcoming buddhist.org